- Art in Paris, France July 18, 2013
- Colorful Public Art commissioned by Ceretto in Italy July 16, 2013
- Spectacular patio in Montenegro May 16, 2013
- Olive tree in restaurant in Kotor, Montenegro May 14, 2013
- Design, Montenegro and photography May 7, 2013
- Wishes for sunny days ahead for Croatia April 29, 2013
- Alert! Bunnies unite. March 30, 2013
- Marble Woman March 21, 2013
- Beach Bar Budva March 8, 2013
- Old Stones and Modern Life in Dubrovnik March 6, 2013
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I’m known for photography of people and the built environment + having fun ‘at the same time!’ Couldn’t resist creating this picture of George, Thomas, Teddy and Abe which was inspired by, Adam Lerner, friend and Director of the Museum of Contemporary Art in Denver. Thanks to these great guys from Rapid City, South Dakota. Happy Presidents’ Day!
Have you been to Mount Rushmore? I went as a youngster on a family driving vacation through the Badlands. Pretty amazing. About 2 million people each year visit this granite sculpture by Danish-American Gutzon Borglum and his son, Lincoln Borglum.