- Art in Paris, France July 18, 2013
- Colorful Public Art commissioned by Ceretto in Italy July 16, 2013
- Spectacular patio in Montenegro May 16, 2013
- Olive tree in restaurant in Kotor, Montenegro May 14, 2013
- Design, Montenegro and photography May 7, 2013
- Wishes for sunny days ahead for Croatia April 29, 2013
- Alert! Bunnies unite. March 30, 2013
- Marble Woman March 21, 2013
- Beach Bar Budva March 8, 2013
- Old Stones and Modern Life in Dubrovnik March 6, 2013
Category Archives: Color
You can see the large, sunny patio of Dojmi Bar Restaurant at the upper left in this image. What a great position it has just up against the wall of 8th-15th century fortified Kotor, Montenegro.
I captured this photo while descending from the top of Mt. St. John, the incredible rocky backdrop of Kotor, Montenegro on a gorgeous day. I wanted to illustrate the multi dimensional aspect and placement of this contemporary establishment.
And, it has nothing to do with the fridge magnet they gave me on the International Day of Women.
It was the dark of Winter. I would need the time to do new images, read the latest book on Lightroom 4 by Seth Resnick, create one new website and 2 new portfolios for the upcoming work in the Piedmont Region of Italy.
Split, Croatia Caffe Luxor. Many visits during January and March-April 2013 to “Review the situation” ended April 14th on a typically sunny Mediterranean day in Dalmatia. Coffee was part of the culture. And, it’s fine cappuccino with just the right amount of hot expresso and tight, luxurious amounts of foam. Then I could see this image.
- After Halloween, Easter is the biggest candy consuming holiday.
- About 90 million chocolate Easter bunnies and 16 billion jelly beans are produced for Easter each year. The favorite jelly bean? Red.
- Rabbits are the ancient symbol of fertility and new life.
- Rabbits aren’t doing all the work! In Switzerland the cuckoo delivers the Easter eggs and in Germany kids wait for a fox, chick, rooster or stork.
Our new writer friend, Vincenzo Redo of Turin, says, “Turin is a magical place.” He knows what he’s talking about.
It was such a pleasure to meet with the great people in the Arts & Culture office of Turin last week. They were very helpful to me as we created the LoDoLights project in 2007 to completion of the first public-private collaboration contemporary light art installation in Denver on March , 2009. Turin is celebrating their 15th year of Luci D’Artista with 19 installations during November and December 2012.
Turin, the capital of the Region of Piedmont and contemporary art in Italy will be included in my book project, Picture Italia.
Available for assignment on the road in Italy….
My mission: surpass the client’s expectations and capture more great shots than they expected. Here’s the layout for the November cover of Senior Market Advisor featuring adventure athlete, Marshall Ulrich.
The 10 commandments of endurance, aka “Marshall’s Law”
Ulrich put together a list of his 10 commandments of endurance.
#10. Quitting is not an option.
More commandments and images coming.