- Spectacular patio in Montenegro May 16, 2013
- Olive tree in restaurant in Kotor, Montenegro May 14, 2013
- Design, Montenegro and photography May 7, 2013
- Wishes for sunny days ahead for Croatia April 29, 2013
- Alert! Bunnies unite. March 30, 2013
- Marble Woman March 21, 2013
- Beach Bar Budva March 8, 2013
- Old Stones and Modern Life in Dubrovnik March 6, 2013
- Classic Model February 27, 2013
- Walk Dubrovnik Wall February 25, 2013
Category Archives: Fun
- After Halloween, Easter is the biggest candy consuming holiday.
- About 90 million chocolate Easter bunnies and 16 billion jelly beans are produced for Easter each year. The favorite jelly bean? Red.
- Rabbits are the ancient symbol of fertility and new life.
- Rabbits aren’t doing all the work! In Switzerland the cuckoo delivers the Easter eggs and in Germany kids wait for a fox, chick, rooster or stork.
Making our way through Miro’s Labyrinth in St. Paul de Vence, near Nice, France, couldn’t help finding joy and myself in this delightful collaborative piece by Miro’ and Josep Llorens Artigas, ceramist. Just part of living in this part of the world.
After a lunch at Coohills and shopping at REI, artist G. Wahl, struts her stuff. Life is good. What was refreshing and tasty for a summertime lunch? We enjoyed 100% prosecco, salmon with green peppercorns over beautiful spinach followed by a perfect espresso with an exacting peel of lemon. Grazie!!
G. prefers the sparkling prosecco prior starting her most expressive style of painting. I just prefer sparkling. It adds to the fun of shooting around our great LoDo locations.
Starting in Fall 2012, you’ll have to travel to Santa Fe, New Mexico, to visit her new studio. She’s represented there by McLarry Modern Gallery. See her new work
She’ll be missed in Denver, but what a great excuse to visit Santa Fe again.
I’m known for photography of people and the built environment + having fun ‘at the same time!’ Couldn’t resist creating this picture of George, Thomas, Teddy and Abe which was inspired by, Adam Lerner, friend and Director of the Museum of Contemporary Art in Denver. Thanks to these great guys from Rapid City, South Dakota. Happy Presidents’ Day!
Have you been to Mount Rushmore? I went as a youngster on a family driving vacation through the Badlands. Pretty amazing. About 2 million people each year visit this granite sculpture by Danish-American Gutzon Borglum and his son, Lincoln Borglum.
Send a Valentine to people and clients you care about.
And, a little chocolate and something in red lace sends a message too!
What’s a photographer to do? You are a non-working guest at a wonderful, fun, artful gala event and your natural urge is to capture it all. You have another sip of the fabulous extra dry, extra dirty martini with three olives, get out your iphone and take the picture! The DJ is spinning and it’s time to dance!
There’s nothing like a telephoto lens capturing light jumping around on water to create circles of confusion then add a couple swimmers to silhouette making a graphic image of Summer.
As a photographer who spent lots on Polaroid, it’s a real kick to create roid -like images with my iphone.
Vintage + cool light artist, Dorothy Tanner, talks about her process withBJ Dyer of Bouquets at the Museum of Outdoor Arts show, “Light Supply”.
Always looking for an approach to show off my subjects and clients in the best light. Amy was great to work with.