- December 2014 (1)
- November 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (1)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (2)
- February 2014 (3)
- January 2014 (3)
- July 2013 (2)
- May 2013 (3)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (4)
- February 2013 (4)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (1)
- November 2012 (1)
- October 2012 (3)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (4)
- February 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (1)
- November 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (3)
- August 2011 (8)
- July 2011 (6)
- May 2011 (1)
- First Christmas at Crawford Hotel December 19, 2014
- Noguchi at Nelson-Atkins November 12, 2014
- Photos in new life of The Crawford Hotel, Denver August 1, 2014
- Great Room and Terminal Bar July 18, 2014
- The new Crawford Hotel Great Room July 14, 2014
- Barilla fun design for #WorldCup June 29, 2014
- Secret Garden French Style May 30, 2014
- Easter time in Split, Croatia April 18, 2014
- Cagey Bunny Portrait April 11, 2014
- Snow shoveling in Santa Fe February 28, 2014
Category Archives: Fun
For me the only way to do a great job on a book about the land and people of a place like the Italian region of Piedmont, is to immerse myself in the culture. That includes food, art and futbol.
- After Halloween, Easter is the biggest candy consuming holiday.
- About 90 million chocolate Easter bunnies and 16 billion jelly beans are produced for Easter each year. The favorite jelly bean? Red.
- Rabbits are the ancient symbol of fertility and new life.
- Rabbits aren’t doing all the work! In Switzerland the cuckoo delivers the Easter eggs and in Germany kids wait for a fox, chick, rooster or stork.
After a lunch at Coohills and shopping at REI, artist G. Wahl, struts her stuff. Life is good. What was refreshing and tasty for a summertime lunch? We enjoyed 100% prosecco, salmon with green peppercorns over beautiful spinach followed by a perfect espresso with an exacting peel of lemon. Grazie!!
G. prefers the sparkling prosecco prior starting her most expressive style of painting. I just prefer sparkling. It adds to the fun of shooting around our great LoDo locations.
Starting in Fall 2012, you’ll have to travel to Santa Fe, New Mexico, to visit her new studio. She’s represented there by McLarry Modern Gallery. See her new work
She’ll be missed in Denver, but what a great excuse to visit Santa Fe again.
I’m known for photography of people and the built environment + having fun ‘at the same time!’ Couldn’t resist creating this picture of George, Thomas, Teddy and Abe which was inspired by, Adam Lerner, friend and Director of the Museum of Contemporary Art in Denver. Thanks to these great guys from Rapid City, South Dakota. Happy Presidents’ Day!
Have you been to Mount Rushmore? I went as a youngster on a family driving vacation through the Badlands. Pretty amazing. About 2 million people each year visit this granite sculpture by Danish-American Gutzon Borglum and his son, Lincoln Borglum.
What’s a photographer to do? You are a non-working guest at a wonderful, fun, artful gala event and your natural urge is to capture it all. You have another sip of the fabulous extra dry, extra dirty martini with three olives, get out your iphone and take the picture! The DJ is spinning and it’s time to dance!